Halifax Gentlemen's Poker Association

"We're as honest as gambling men can be."

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Player Profile: EBOC


EdNote: This is the first in a series of profiles of our merry band of men. All profiles are penned by the players themselves, with minimal editing for clarity and brevity.



Name: Michael James Brygidyr MacLean (EdNote: "Brygidyr"?!?")
Nickname: EBOC (Eight-Ball Of Crack) ... Of the Shire
Date of Birth: 12/08/1980

Real World Occupation: At present I am tampering with God's divine plan by working in a Bio-tech firm. Prematurely taking embryonic chickens out of their shells, giving them cancer, and then injecting them with anti-cancer drugs to see if they work....might I add, Eat It God! You never thought giving me free will would go so wrong! In your ethereal personification of a face!

Poker Highlights: I don't think I play well enough to have highlights. Perhaps one might be the night where I won the last crazy game of the night. Because of that windfall I was able to buy comics the next day.

Style of Play: Idiotic/Hallucinogenic

Best Poker Attribute: I help build the pot (and bring it ... this poor drug reference is dedicated to Chris, in memory of his misspent youth).

Worst Poker Attribute: Like Steven Colbert I only listen to one thing when I play - my gut. Why? Because your gut's never wrong, even when it is.

Favourite Game: Crazy Pineapple, in memory of the late great Ananas from "Tele Francais".

Least Favourite Game: Stigmata, aka, Don't Shoot Yourself In The Foot

Hand You Always Play: Anything with colours, shapes, and numbers (I once played on a drawing my 8 year old cousin drew of him and me playing football).

Little Known Fact: When I grow up I wanna be a fireman!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil said...

What the hell kind of middle name is Brygidyr?! Truly you are living up to your "Of The Shire" lineage.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home