Halifax Gentlemen's Poker Association

"We're as honest as gambling men can be."

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Player Profile: Eric Miller

Name: Eric Miller

Nickname: E

Date of Birth: 10/16/82
(EdNote: Eric is a fucking child!)

Real World Occupation: Art Director

Poker Highlights: $150 win at The Cracker Factory

Style of Play: Helter-Skelter

Best Poker Attribute: My ablility to make up a retarded amount of crazy games.

Worst Poker Attribute: Not paying attention to what is on the table and staying in when I know I should fold.

Favourite Game: Omaha. Since I'm usually too stuborn to know when to fold, Omaha gives me the best chance to hit someting on the turn or river.

Least Favourite Game: Pineapple/Crazy Pineapple. Both leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Hand You Always Play: Usually any hand that is dealt to me.

Little Known Fact: Got kicked out of SMU. Twice.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy shit. I'm no longer The Young One.

How will I define myself now?

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, you're the gay one..

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I expect this from Drake, but not you. YOU'RE the gay one.
...
This is for Ward, not Tiger. Although Tiger is also kind of gay.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

You're all gay to me. So maybe that makes me gay ... hrm ... I hate these sexual paradoxes I always end up in.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the above comments have nothing to do with the player actually being profiled! Awesome!

(I was going to make a gay comment before everyone else started but thought it was too easy. Don't worry Queenie, I'm not getting soft or anything.)

Also, E got kicked out of SMU! YES!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home