Halifax Gentlemen's Poker Association

"We're as honest as gambling men can be."

Monday, August 14, 2006

Player Profile: Josh "Tiger" Forbes


Name: Josh Forbes

Nickname: Tiger

D.O.B: 11/28/1971

Real World Occupation: I make rubbers.

Poker Highlights: Winning the H.G.P.A. Poker Tourney a few months ago. Also, my first night playing, watching Eric and Neil go all in fighting each other while I snuck in and won the big pot with four of a kind at Omaha. (EdNote: Yeah, good times indeed. Sigh.)

Style of Play: Tighter than Mental’s mom before she pushed him out.

Best Poker Attribute: I show up with money.

Worst Poker Attribute: Eating too many chocolate squirrels.

Favourite Game: Hold’Em. It’s the only one that I’m sure I know the rules to.

Least Favorite Game: Ebay

Hand You Always Play: Usually the left one until the callouses start chaffing. In poker, pocket ducks (2-2).

Little Known Fact: I used to be the Cuban Assassin from “Atlantic Grand Prix Wrestling”. I also watch Big Brother. Seasons 2 - 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home